Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bed 'n breakfast

Stylist Charlotte Rust keeps it simple at her Auckland home with a loft bedroom over her kitchen.

Photo: Todd Selby, The Selby via Isaac Likes

With some sort of pulley system, she could raise the bar on lazy Sundays.  Love the light.  Love the ladder.

I bought an antique library ladder near Lumsden (south of Queenstown) once.  It was a fabulous and thrifty find.  Unfortunately, I left it behind in one of my flats because I was too disorganised to rescue it.  Even more unfortunately, the list of belongings sacrificed to disorganisation is very long.

There is something to be said for having left that phase.

1 comment:

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dear Michelle, I hope all's good with you.

Don't feel bad, I managed to lose the entire contents of a flat once.

I love Charlotte Rust's place the light is fabulous. I hope she has good curtains xx